Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tri Polish Challenge - Day 2

Hello, lovelies!

I'm back with another TPC mani.  For those unfamiliar, I am participating in a new challenge that The Crumpet has started.  I had no idea what to do for my day 2 nail art so I pulled out my striping brush and just started painting...


 Colors Used: Sally Hansen - Green With Envy, Jesse's Girl - Spring Break, Spoiled - Let's Get Sushi

Honestly... I don't know what this is.  But I kinda like it :)

I really don't know how to expound on this mani.  It was a completely fluke.  I just... painted.


Be sure to check out the other wonderful mani's below!  Oooo and... any suggestions you may have for a mani would be awesome lol.

Until next time!

Stef <3




12 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love your design, it turned out to crisp and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this mani so much nice sharp lines :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It came out really cute! Wish I had such a steady hand - haha :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love this!! Random abstract ones like this are my favorite - so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like radio active peacock feathers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks lovely! If you need an idea; just do the same thing/ something similar, but change the colors. For instance purple background, green dots, and paint with coral :-)

    ReplyDelete