Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tiny Rainbows

Good morning dearies!

I have a very special set of philanges to share with you today :)  My model for this post is a young girl that I love to pieces!  She was a beautiful flower girl in my wedding and when she asked if I would paint rainbows on her nails... well I just couldn't say no haha (I also couldn't resist recreating it for myself, but that's later in this post)...

little girl, cutepolish, tutorial, rainbow, clouds, french, frenchie, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Revlon - Mon Cherie, Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow, Love & Beauty - Cobalt, Essie - Blanc, China Glaze - Fairy Dust

Let me start by saying that I brought the wrong polish remover with me (enriched instead of acetone) so my clean up is atrocious!  Also, little girl's nails are VERY hard to paint!  Lol, but it was totally worth it because she was beaming when I was finished :)


I referred to a tutorial that I saw from Cute Polish because I wanted the rainbow to fit on her tiny nail beds.  I then told her that I want her to stay a little girl forever, just with adult hands... she looked at me like I was nuts.  Nothing out of the ordinary there lol.

And here is my recreation on my own nails...

cutepolish, tutorial, rainbow, clouds, french, frenchie, nails, nail art, nail design, mani


 The above 3 photos are before adding the glitter and top coat the last is with...


I'm really happy with the results and appreciative of the inspiration ;)

Until next time!

Stef <3

4 comments: