Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Rockin' Some Hard Candy

Good morning, starshine!

I'm loving the mani I'm sharing today!  Ever since I read the press release for the new line of Hard Candy polishes at Wally World (aka Walmart) I've been super excited and on the hunt.  I went to my local store but the apparently have stopped carrying Hard Candy's products.  So I went to the next town over... their stock had been completely rifled thru and the one polish I've been drooling over (Gummy Green) was completely gone *sniff*.  So I decided to pick up the next best...

 Colors Used: Julep - Dendrie, Hard Candy - Black Tie Optional

I cannot get enough of this glitter!!  

"Crystal Confetti Collection. A unique collection based on artistic expression. Flourishing, adventurous, full coverage shades with various particle sizes and creative textures. Graffiti is revolutionary; it's an outlet to create public art. Now take this artistic and creative expression to your nails."

Hard Candy, Crystal Confetti, Black Tie Optional, Julep, Dendrie, glitter, chunky, black, white, rocks, nails, nail art, nail design, mani

I started with 2 coats of Dendrie (one of my favorite greys) and topped it with 1 coat of Black Tie Optional.  This was a perfect mani to be wearing on the gloomy day we had yesterday :)


I think what I love most about Black Tie is the various sizes and shapes of the black and white glitters.  I feel like my nails almost look like rocks.  Just 1 coat was compacted with so much glitter... It's awesome!


I am feeling a little under the weather so I may not post again until the weekend, I'm sorry :(  But I promise to have good stuff to share when I return!  On second thought... I did just receive my Julep Spring Mystery Box and it was filled with all kinds of goodies worth sharing... we shall see ;)

Until next time!

Stef <3

1 comment:

  1. iv been looking everywhere for this nail polish doez anyone jnw where i can buy it pls help ty

    ReplyDelete