Thursday, March 7, 2013

Try Angles!


Hello lovelies!

Sorry for my hiatus.  I'm pulling my hair out this week planning a fundraiser concert for my chamber choir and it's left very little time for nails :(  But. I was out at Forever 21 this past weekend  with the Fashionista and I picked up 2 polishes that I've been chomping at the bit to share...





Love & Beauty, Melon, Cobalt, coral, blue, triangle, nails, nail art, nail design, mani
 Colors Used: Love & Beauty - Melon and Cobalt

Melon is scented so Obivously I had to grab it.  And Cobalt was just to pretty to leave behind!


I knew that I wanted to combine them in a mani but didn't really have a plan.  Triangles kept dancing thru my head...


This is 2 coats of Melon with Cobalt freehanded on.


As I was taking the pictures I laughed (out loud) at how much it resembles Fred Flintstones' outfit.  Still makes me chuckle ;) 



And there it is... yay fun lol.  My concert is Saturday which means you probably won't hear from me again until Sunday but know that my mind is reeling with ideas that I'm eagerly waiting to execute/share :D

Until next time!

Stef <3

10 comments:

  1. That looks so cool. Great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete